How easy is it to reload 1.08

Reaction score
how easy is it to reload 1.08 from 3.04 as anyone done it and did the phantom fly ok after. am missing using the 7th channel and would like to go back to 1.08 so I can us it again.

Geert said:
Hi,

I think it is easy to go back to 1.08 if you still have that Assistant Software version.
Central board and Autopilot are usually upgraded together.
I don't know if you to back to Autopilot System version 1.08 if that would have any affect on the Central board.

Tomorrow I will check it out.

Geert./.

Thanks Geert, I just want to be able to use my 7th channel again without any messing about with app's or paying out silly money.

shaun27 said:
Geert said:
Hi Shaun,

I did some tests this morning.

See : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7973&start=240#p217915

Geert./.

Geert Thanks you that did you have to change the app as well

Have gone back to 1.08 7th channel fully working my p2v seems to be flying ok so far. so I think I will be sticking with 1.08 until DJI bring out a update with the 7th channel but I cant see that happening

Geert said:
shaun27 said:
Have gone back to 1.08 7th channel fully working my p2v seems to be flying ok so far. so I think I will be sticking with 1.08 until DJI bring out a update with the 7th channel but I cant see that happening

Don't be surprised if they do on the next upcoming firmware update.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2YaDUepwQo[/youtube]

;)

Geert./.

Funny enough Geert after me posting that this morning I did read about it. lets hope its not just for the p2v+

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20