How does an FPV extra monitor connects to a phantom 3 pro?

Reaction score
Hi guys, just a quick question.

I wanna connect to FPV goggles and watch it from there but to watch the Phantom 3 Pro on flight you would need the dpi application on the phone and I don't know how could you connect the goggles or an lcd to that as I guess they cannot download and install the application on them... Any suggestions or ideas?.

Can I connect the application with a cable splitter to the goggles?. In which case which cable should I use? (that would be ideal so I could use both methods if someone else wants to watch the monitor...).

Or could I connect the radio to the goggles directly without using the application?... in which case, how could I change the settings go the application?.

Thanks!

I have a set of flysoght SpeXman goggles that I just listed on eBay for sale. They're fantastic!

I just put together the same set up, hdmi board - and headplay HD. I have not had great scenery to look at, but it is relatively easy to do the board change and the head plays, I had to buy an hdmi mini to hdmi cable and an hdmi adapter. Its pretty nice, but the headplays are big, keep that in mind.

Speaking of the whole cable thing. Do they not make a straight hdmi mini to hdmi mini cable? both the module board is an hdmi mini and on the head plays as well. I had to get a converter adapter, which i found a really small one that is nice, but I could not find a straight through hdmi cable anywhere.

Thanks guys, just got the cdmi board, is nice.
One question, what is the CAN expansion port used for???

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik