How do you use your Phantom 4?

Reaction score
I wanted to share with you how I've been using my phantom. These are just my personal videos - I love walking in the countryside. I hope you like it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Wow, I am really impressed with the whole production. Very well done! Were the fixed movie camera shots taken with the drone as well?

I noticed that while you were interviewing the young lady toward the end, the word ALBION turned up on the screen.
I live in Albion Michigan, U.S.A. I worked for Albion College for 39 years before retiring. Albion College always makes reference to it's British Heritage. The Albion Britten Marching Band dresses in full British Military garb, with the big tall hats. And the Sports Teams are known as the Albion Britten's!

I am just wondering what the connection may be to your Albion? Could the Castle Location be where the "Albion" Michigan and "Albion College" name originated?

Just an interesting observation, in watching your presentation.

Cheers,
George

Wow, I am really impressed with the whole production. Very well done! Were the fixed movie camera shots taken with the drone as well?

I noticed that while you were interviewing the young lady toward the end, the word ALBION turned up on the screen.
I live in Albion Michigan, U.S.A. I worked for Albion College for 39 years before retiring. Albion College always makes reference to it's British Heritage. The Albion Britten Marching Band dresses in full British Military garb, with the big tall hats. And the Sports Teams are known as the Albion Britten's!

I am just wondering what the connection may be to your Albion? Could the Castle Location be where the "Albion" Michigan and "Albion College" name originated?

Just an interesting observation, in watching your presentation.

Cheers,
George
Thank you George and BA577.. I'm not sure about the word association with Albion, but you're probably right! For that video I used 2 other cameras: GoPro H3, Panasonic x920 and obviously the Phantom 4. Ground shots are with the X920 a cheap consumer camcorder, and the 2 or 3 POV shots on the GoPro.

What editing program did you use? And did you generate all of the graphics yourself, such as the trail route showing your location that would slide in from the left side?

I was going to make a video soon and I haven't watched the one that is here but someone asked me how to get rid of m
I wanted to share with you how I've been using my phantom. These are just my personal videos - I love walking in the countryside. I hope you like it.
Good stuff! Thanks for sharing!!

What editing program did you use? And did you generate all of the graphics yourself, such as the trail route showing your location that would slide in from the left side?
Yes, I generated all graphics myself. I used FCPX & Motion on this video.

dude... Prime time! That should be on the History channel! Excellent production.
Wow! Thank you Technodynamic.. Happy to know you liked it. Would love to see how yourself and others have used their phantoms, hopefully I could pick up some ideas.

Are you out of your mind????
This is INCREDIBLE work!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I really enjoyed that! The production quality was top marks.

I subscribed to your YouTube channel and look forward to seeing your other videos.

Top grade mate! Was the P4 in the backpack you were carrying?

Top grade mate! Was the P4 in the backpack you were carrying?
Thanks Snow.. No.. I had to make 2 separate trips to the location. Thank you so much everyone, to be honest i'm quite taken back by what you have said. I put it on here really just to encourage other people to show their videos too, as I'm interested in seeing what other people are doing with their Phantoms.

Last edited:
Impressive and fantastic work! Just started this week with Final Cut Pro X trial (one month free) in order to learn how to edit the videos from my first flights. I have the Phantom 4 since one month ago, and your video colours, the editing and the music (yours too [emoji122][emoji122]) are very far away from what I can even dream to achieve. Congratulations.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Great stuff, Jay! Really good job :-]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.