How do you turn off IOC on P3P?

Reaction score
Downloaded Litchi, trying to fly a mission, error was bird wasn't in the air, so I rose her up and next error was Mission error, IOC enabled.

Might be a dumb answer, but did you toggle the switch from P mode to F before trying to upload the mission?

Still doesn't work. I get the error all the time no matter what mode I upload the mission in. Tried from the air, ground all the same.
(Failed to load the mission) Reason: IOC is working. Somehow I need to turn IOC off I guess

The only thing that comes to mind is having the "multiple flight modes" set correctly.
2b222363820f98df9d786bafdf6fd942.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Weird, I don't even have that option. I guess I need to upgrade to the latest version. I am still in 1.8. something.

IOC option has been around from about a year with the option enabling in software.

Maybe you are on something before 1.4.?

IOC option has been around from about a year with the option enabling in software.

At least you now know why it doesn't work. It was robinb' post that helped with the answer you needed.

Cheers

Thanks guys, worked like a champ. I had to uninstall Litchi and use DJI for the initial setup but reinstalled when I was done.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj