How do you log your flight (times)

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a nice iPhone app to log my flights.

I don't need the app to be able to log anything except basic data, like location, flight time and perhaps a note of the flight.

I can find plenty of apps, but most are made for (airline) pilots and are to complex for my purpose. I could still use them of course, but I would like to use an app where it would be quick and easy to see your total flight time (and sessions) - not much more than that.

I have found an app called "Phantom Helper" but that app is seriously ugly and a disgrace to all designers. And maybe I'm weird, but I could never use an app with such an ugly UI.

What app's do you use/recommend?

Thanks a bunch.

Cheers, dronie

Have you thought about a flytrex 2 core unit?

Might be what you need
Does altitude, temperature, flight times, speed, ect, also you
Can track ( through google maps ) where you flew, and see your
Flight paths as well, you can also earn badges for unlocking stuff
Like speed, altitude, neg altitude, distance, ect!

Check them out here
http://www.flytrex.com/

Take care, fly safe!

Here is my unit Installed,
2CE85700-4709-48FA-B294-18C85F56EE14_zpshq7cyogq.jpg

dronie said:
I would like to use an app where it would be quick and easy to see your total flight time (and sessions) - not much more than that.

Take a picture after you have started motors and another when you have turned them OFF. Flight time is about the time difference of image time stamps.

Thanks for the Flytrex recommendation. Looks like a much easier and cooler solution so I ordered one.

Did you experience any issues after installing Flytrex, i.e. range, GPS issues or similar?

Dronie

Me either,
It is actually a lot of fun, uploading missions, sharing on Facebook,
Earning badges! Entices you to push a little harder each flight, to get those badges!
I love mine!

Take care, Fly safe!

Thanks for your recommendation and feedback. Seems very easy to install and use so I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj