How do you capture the screen with all the drone data?

Reaction score
I have seen videos of people flying with all the drone data on the screen. How do they do that? The normal video just shows what the camera sees.

You can find a list of commonly used screen recording apps here.

Last edited:
AZ recorder for Android

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

The AZ recorder seems, at first glance, easier to use. Is there some thing like that for IOS?

The AZ recorder seems, at first glance, easier to use. Is there some thing like that for IOS?

AirShou used to work in iOS9 but it now no longer installs on iOS10. So use Vidyo instead.

Install it from here (blue button): Search then go to Settings, General, Device Management and Trust. Launch the app & set settings such as Device Screen & audio. Swipe up from the bottom up & tap on AirPlay Mirroring. Now select Vidyo. It starts recording & saves the recording in Photos.

Can't fund the blue button. All I see is a Chinese batman. I'll do a search for Vidyo.

Vidyo has been removed from Itunes and every where else I look.

Apple does not allow iOS screen recorder apps. That's why you don't see them. Try to type the URL from 1st image to a browser on your mobile device. You should see the screen as the 2nd image below.

ea639706848b177ec8aafa2cfadd636b.jpg

85e1c8beab117d9b86f834a9f50f4364.jpg

I'll let you know how it goes. I have to update mu Ipad to ios 10.1.1.

Android = mobizen

Mandalay, thank you. We did it. I am not an Apple guy. The part that it wasn't trusted confused me, till I figured out how to fix it. I can't believe the amount of time I spend on the pc, learning about this drone. If it wasn't for the forums, and the people on them, I would be screwed.

Tried the program. It only gives me the option to use the front, or back camera on the Ipad. What am I doing wrong?

Tried the program. It only gives me the option to use the front, or back camera on the Ipad. What am I doing wrong?

That Device Screen option might take up to 10 secs to populate. Sometimes the ad blocks it and you need to close the ad.

Ok. I see device screen. I check it. Then hit start. It goes into screens of how to use the ad. I hit done, and I am right back where I started from. I am missing some thing. I have DJI GO running and the drone connected.

Did you swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone/iPad and tap on Airplay then select Vidyo?

We are trying to figure out how to use it. I swipe up and see airdrop. I can't get past that point.

Do you have Wifi turned on? You should see AirPlay option on the left of AirDrop.
1cd8f8207eda7452aac3e1e802babb9f.jpg

Finally found it. When I tap airplay it shows a check mark and Ipad. Thaen I tap on vidyo and nothing happens.

Wow. That took a while, but Vidyo is know displayed under airplay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers