how do you cancel pre order from dji ?

Reaction score
Ordered a p3 yesterday from dji but i would like to order from a local dealer instead, so how do you go about cancelling a pre order.

First thing I would do is call the CC company and cancel the transaction, the start with DJI.

There is a good chance your monies are already in Switzerland and knowing how well the company responds to customer service issues, you more than likely will be paying the invoice on your CC before they respond

Good luck....

Companies have to pay charge back fees when you do the above. That should only be used as a last resort if a company does not respond and/or will not issue a refund when you are in the right.

GB Phantom, try contacting DJI support.

Last edited:
Ordered a p3 yesterday from dji but i would like to order from a local dealer instead, so how do you go about cancelling a pre order.

Unless you already paid, just don't complete the payment option and the sale will automatically terminate. I had to do it so I know it works, also DJI sales store rep said that was fine.

But smart move buying local. You have much better chance of getting help if the worst was to happen. Speaking for myself, I will NEVER buy direct from DJI again. Nothing but headaches!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic