How do you access flight simulator ?

Reaction score
Where is the flight simulator on an iPad?
Could not find any reference to it in the manual...

Where is the flight simulator on an iPad?
Could not find any reference to it in the manual...
From the home screen of the Pilot app, press the help button in the upper right. You'll see it in there. Note that you need to be connected to the P3 to use the simulator.

Reactions: Foosy and Volantis
Thanks @Oso
And now that I tried it, I can say that it is useless... The view of the drone becoming a small invisible dot when it is far away from you is accurate but useless.
Specifically because it does not incorporate anything to train you regarding distance, orientation and battery . You could fly this simulator 10 miles away without any issues - which does not simulate anything real....

One nice thing I did see, was how it behaves in RTH and how you still have control while it is moving in your direction.
They need to incorporate a stream view which could use the google maps and change the zoom based on elevation.
Best would be to get to see all the controls as if you are flying.

I tend to see it as a basic instructor sim to help with basic understanding of what lots of stick functions etc do as i do feel it is of great benefit for them who have none to only basic understanding
Its defo not useless

It is very useful and can help train you to follow the map and orientation of the phantom, teaches you to read the screen and what direction your phantom is flying it, it can help you train for long distance flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31