How do RC drones work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Please explain how do RC drones work and what is the optimal range from which they can be controlled? Anyone with valuable information please submit your replies and help me out (suspicious hyperlinks removed by moderator)

Members that wish to can reply in this thread.

OP Do Not post links like that again!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Meta4

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Please explain how do RC drones work and what is the optimal range from which they can be controlled? Anyone with valuable information please submit your replies and help me out.
You'll find plenty of sites answering your questions if you Google: how do drones work

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I am NOT a hobbyist with a toy that is just going to fly anyway so I might as well make some cash. I am a professional with a substantial investment in time and equipment.
Please explain how do RC drones work and what is the optimal range from which they can be controlled?
Maybe it’s just me, but I can’t help but feel that a professional drone pilot with a substantial investment in time and equipment should probably already know how their drone works.

I just find it curious. No disrespect intended.

Reactions: JoBe
Reaction score
Please explain how do RC drones work and what is the optimal range from which they can be controlled? Anyone with valuable information please submit your replies and help me out
Very well, thank you.

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
YouTube and Google. Range varies by model and price. Feet to miles. Good luck and see ya when you have one.

Reaction score
Please explain how do RC drones work and what is the optimal range from which they can be controlled? Anyone with valuable information please submit your replies and help me out (suspicious hyperlinks removed by moderator)

RC drones work, first, by turning the controller and then the drone on. Then go fly. Pretty simple.
The optimal range is easily established by flying your drone, with an unobstructed view, until you can no longer control it and it flies away or falls out of the sky. Pretty simple.

Reaction score

RC DRONES work PERIOD Honestly with all you supposed experience? And you ask that? Please, looks like a troll

Reaction score
this you?

Reaction score
It's magic. Mostly smoke and mirrors with a little fairy dust sprinkled on for good measure. Don't ever look at the man behind the curtain.

• Haha
Reactions: chazzm
Reaction score
Seriously? So your supposedly experienced? I'm not trying to be rude but WoW! If your really serious, Id suggest looking this up on YouTube, But don't think your fooling anyone here, Because yeah You do sound like a Troll! How can you not know this with your supposed experience??? Seriously !?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shammydab