How do RC drones work?

Reaction score
Please explain how do RC drones work and what is the optimal range from which they can be controlled? Anyone with valuable information please submit your replies and help me out.

Please explain how do RC drones work and what is the optimal range from which they can be controlled? Anyone with valuable information please submit your replies and help me out.

That is a very very broad question. May I suggest you give us some more specific areas or why you are asking to help better. We could keep it real simple or get very technical, without knowing where your knowledge is right now?

Remote Control means just that - ANYTHING Remote, but let’s start with optimal distance as ‘line of sight’ for drones as a minimum, say up to 1Km minimum. Most modern drones can fly further and still be controlled, as can military drones fly thousands of Miles - but that’s not the point.

All drones are slightly different in how they are controlled, but essentially the smart ones fly themselves and the pilot, via remote control - instructs them what to do and where to go, the drone knows how to do it and does so and reports back to pilot via remote control.

Recommend you access to YouTube and search these questions too, you will be amazed and rewarded with visual well explained answers to these types of questions.
Hope that helps
Good luck

Reactions: austingaberial11993

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj