How do I stop Go4 from forcing an update?

Reaction score
So I don't like having to disconnect from the internet before dareing to open Go4 and I want my maps back, the trouble is that if I am connected Go4 will try to force me to update, and if I do that I will be forced to accept the stupid new dynamic NFZs, which I refuse to do. I have found a tutorial on how to block it using an Android device (basically you use a particular firewall extension in Chrome and block DJI's IP address), but I'm and Apple user, how do I do that with IOS? Chrome on IOS does not allow extensions. Basically I need to allow the app to connect to the internet but stop it from talking to DJI and realizing there is a forced update. I am using 4.0.8 and intend to keep it that way.

So I don't like having to disconnect from the internet before dareing to open Go4 and I want my maps back, the trouble is that if I am connected Go4 will try to force me to update, and if I do that I will be forced to accept the stupid new dynamic NFZs, which I refuse to do. I have found a tutorial on how to block it using an Android device (basically you use a particular firewall extension in Chrome and block DJI's IP address), but I'm and Apple user, how do I do that with IOS? Chrome on IOS does not allow extensions. Basically I need to allow the app to connect to the internet but stop it from talking to DJI and realizing there is a forced update. I am using 4.0.8 and intend to keep it that way.
In your device settings (not DJI Go) whether Apple or Android, you have the ability to set auto update (or not) for all apps.

In your device settings (not DJI Go) whether Apple or Android, you have the ability to set auto update (or not) for all apps.

I did that.

I am talking about the app itself forcing an update. I.E. it connects to the internet and DJI tells it that a new version is available and it then pops up a dialog box which you cannot close, cannot work around, and gives no option but to click to download the new version.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj