How do I repair firmware upgrade failure???

Reaction score
Hello there

I have a Phantom 2 and would like to use that with Datalink and Ground Station.
As told I therefore upgraded the assistant software to version 2.00 and after that I upgraded the firmware for the Main Controller and the Central Board to its respective versions and now I have connection between GS and the Phantom.

My problem is when launching the newly installed assitant software, it starts up, but I am not able use the "View", "Basic", "Advance" and "Tools" options. When trying I am told that "Main Controller firmware mis-macth" or "You need to upgrade the firmware to the newest version", this regardless that I am running the newest firmware!!!

Another thing is that in the release note for the Phantom 2 dated d. 26. march 2014 it is noted that the newest firmware version for the Main Controller is version 2.00. But in the Assistent software it is noted that the newest firmware is version 3.00. Strange or is it at mistake?

I am not to happy about using the Phantom, without being able to control/check things in the Assitant software.
So what do I do now? I have tried several times to reinstall the firmware, but without any luck.

Any ideas to gets Things moving? Is it possible to reboot the Phantom and the reinstal the firmware?

Regards

Morten

The latest news is that DJI now (as today) has a uploaded a new version of the Assistant software, VERSION 3.0 :D
This version did the job and corrected the problem. Now everything is working.

What is left now is to learn and understand the Ground Station and getting out there and putting it to the test.

Regards

Morten
(Denmark)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20