How do I power down after catching?

Reaction score
I want catch my P4 instead of land, but when I tried today, after I caught it, I tried to power down but it didn't register it had landed and therefore the props didn't switch off?

Just hold throttle stick down for a couple of secs and it will eventually stop props.

if you hit autoland soon after you catch it it will shut off automatically without having to touch rc

Another option is auto land. This way, you don't need to deal with the controller at all. As soon as you catch a leg, the bird shuts down.
that's what I said

nope if you look my post is before yours so I win lol

how is the weather down there waiting for it to clear up here so I can fly

To be fair, I have seen Paul (The Great Pumpkin) hand catch over and over, and he let me try while he had the controls. Until the wind picked up, and I bailed like a frightened schoolgirl.
yeah but we popped your cherry I will get you there

lol

This is why I love this forum! You guys make me laugh!:p

Hi,
I also had problem to switch it off while catching it using only the throttle stick down.
So the Best way is always to power it off manually : hold throttle stick in down/right position + rth button . This power down the drone in one second.

Best

Hi,
I also had problem to switch it off while catching it using only the throttle stick down.
So the Best way is always to power it off manually : hold throttle stick in down/right position + rth button . This power down the drone in one second.

Best
Holding the bird with one hand then having to throttle down AND hit the RTH button with the other hand might be challenging for some. Much easier to just throttle down and hold it still for 3 seconds.

Reactions: snowghost
John Wayne would never catch land, therefore neither do I. Land that sucker!
john wayne never had a drone plus he is deceased

Reactions: snowghost

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj