How do I load videos from ipad to macbook pro?

Reaction score
There must be an easier way but I seem to be at a block. I have lots of videos on my ipad dji go app. How do I load download them onto my macbook pro for editing etc? There is no program for the mac and I cant find them on their web site after I logged in? But they are there on the ipad dji go app? What am I missing?

Many thanks jim

The videos on the iPad will be a lower quality than those on the memory card of the drone.

You should be able to transfer videos with a lightning cable.

On mac use iMovie

Reactions: konidair
You probably already know the best qualiy videos are on the SD card in the AC. If you really have a a need to fiddle with the ones you see in the GO app just connect to ITunes and copy them across that way. FCPX and adobe premiere are both extra good editing apps on OSX.

ok copy yes from now on i will copy them from the sd card to the max just didnt have the mac whn i made all these videos

I had a similar issue... I had 4K video on the drone SD card, and wanted to put it on my iPad for iMovie. So I bought a cheap SD CARD reader on Amazon. It allows me to pull from iPad and stick over to MAC via the lightening to USB.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I had a similar issue... I had 4K video on the drone SD card, and wanted to put it on my iPad for iMovie. So I bought a cheap SD CARD reader on Amazon. It allows me to pull from iPad and stick over to MAC via the lightening to USB.

are you coping the files from the iPhone to Mac using the sd card?

For best videos remove the sd card from the gimbal and use the sd card reader to copy the files to MAC.
The video on the actual gimbal/camera sd card is far superior to the low res one in the IPAD/PHONE.

Transfer DJI Phantom Footage to Computer

good luck and have fun fling!

No, but I could. I use pull the SD card out of the drone and put it in my reader... I can push them to my iPad, iPhone or Mac. With one device

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers