How do I get longer Range then 1500 ft... I want close to double

Reaction score
Hey guys I have so much fun with my drone but the fun ends after I go a couple of blocks away or when it descends (drone looses range) when looking at the pilot app the bars w the controller start to go down which may activate the fail safe mode... The meter to the right of the controller which says HD is always fulI. I don't know what this meter is if someone can advise anyhow I'd like to get better range id even be happy w an extra 500 ft but I'm looking for close to 1-1500 extra let me know guys of any tips, ways or products to increase range on the Phantom 3

I had the same thing 900-1100' range,then I got out of the woods and an Open line of site. can now do 5000'(I want more:rolleyes:)
I think The HD is how much memory is left in your micro SD card

The higher you fly, the further you fly. like they say "Altitude is your friend.". I think the HD With bars is video signal. I can get 3000 ft distance if I fly at 300 to 400 feet, And now with Freddy's antenna upgrade I went over a mile, over a course I could only get 4000 ft. I look to go a lot further as soon as possible.

e

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl