How do I find my flight data logs within the Litchi app?

Reaction score
Know how to find the flight logs on the DJI go app but now trying the litchi app and not sure where those are stored. Can anyone tell me how to go about pulling those up?

On an Android device you'll find them under LitchiApp/Flightlogs, see screen capture

Attachments

• 2016-11-27_09-49-06.jpg
    2016-11-27_09-49-06.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 962
Reactions: Opfor
This is a big help. I know how to do this on a computer, usually go to the my computer button and then access the folders. Not sure how to do this on a tablet....Nvidia Shield K1?????
Thx

On my S2 Tablet I have a "My Files" button, then got to "Device storage" then "LitchiApp" as shown in the screen capture above.
For K1 not sure, but must have something similar as "My Files", right?

Ok, so you are not having to plug your tablet into a computer to do this?....I'm getting close.....just new to tablets...still looking. thanks for your help!

Hate to give up but not having any luck, nothing coming up on google about this either. I guess the shield does not have this feature. Really don't want to have to use yet another 3rd party website (healthydrones.com) just to see my flight data. So very easy to find on the dji go app, was hoping it was the same for litchi....not appearing to be as easy. Very much appreciate your help with this....came close.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj