How do I enable this gauge style telemtry in DJI Go? It's driving me crazy

Reaction score
I've been noticing in a lot of videos and stills there is a different style of telemetry overlay in the DJI GO app. One that looks like this:

qvJBdnA.png

Mine however looks like this:

gm2Szgy.png

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to change to the first style, which I prefer. I checked the app settings over and over and unless I am missing something I can't change it. At first I thought it was maybe a P4 or Inspire thing but I've seen people with P3's using this as well. Tried searching here no luck.

How do I enable this?

Thanks!

Touch the radar icon in the upper right corner of the map window

Oops, I don't think I clarified enough. The layout I want to change is the distances/speed/etc indicators. Radar/map is ok.
Looks like you have Android and want yours to look like the Apple version of the app.
You can't change that without buying a new device.

There has to be something else! I have an iphone 6 and an iphone 6 plus I fly with. None of them have gauges. My friend uses an ipad mini and he has them!
Don t know if it is screen size related!

Last edited:
There has to be something else! I have an iphone 6 and an iphone 6 plus I fly with. Non of them have gauges. My friend uses an ipad mini and he has them!
Don t know if it is screen size related!
Yes it is related to screen size. The app displays differently for iOS versus Android as well as for small versus larger screens.

Reactions: Khrattos
the first is the ipad screen, and the second one is for phones.
i think you can´t change this
That's the way mine works. On the iPhone 6, it has the "bar" style. On the iPad Air, it shows the gauge type.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Quick test since i have DJI go on all of my devices. These are the UI's on different sized iOS and Android devices.

Observation: ipad and ipad mini are same. Android are all the same, and iphone is same as Android.

my versoins: DJI GO on IOS = 2.8.3. DJI Go on Android = 2.8.1

Ipad Air with latest iOS
ZrjWi99.jpg

Ipad Mini with latest IOS:
UTfQSVo.jpg

iPhone 6s with latest iOS updates
DJAUYGm.jpg

Nexus 7 - Latest Android update
tdO21lY.jpg

Samsung S6 phone with latest Android updates
img[

Last edited:
On mine if I tap the corner of the little map in the corner of the screen, it changes to radar. On my android I can drag the map to the other side of the screen.

Reactions: Digdat0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav