How did Columbus discover America?

Reaction score
What if Christopher Columbus had had a drone (UAS) with FPV goggles? He would have discovered the New World much sooner (at least several miles sooner, LOL), or at least had looked much more cool than any competitors he might have had....

What will you discover? Yes, the intelligentUAS' SPECIAL COUPONS for Columbus Day: up to $200 off instantly and various great discounts. Check details below!

In this mocking video to try to bring you some laughters, we made a fictitious story that Juan Pérez, O.F.M. Conv., had been competing with Christopher Columbus in trying to discover any new lands (not true history, by the way.) Juan Pérez lost to Christopher Columbus just because Columbus used... a drone to fly FPV, hence could look much further from much higher above and navigate much further from his ship (again, in our dream we dreamed of this situation when we had sent Columbus the gear! After all, he had discovered the New World, not any Drone!)

Equipment used to make this video clip:
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision+
- DJI Phantom 2 with H3-3D gimbal
- DJI F550 with NAZA-M RTF
- GoPro Hero4 Camera
- DJI Lightbridge HD Video Transmission system
- Carl Zeiss Cinemizer HD Video Goggles
and a few other products.

Cameraman 1 and Actor: Matthew Creger
Cameraman 2 and Pilot: Doug Bennett

$200-discount coupon for Ready-To-Fly DJI S1000 systems: (UAS1000RTF) Limited to the first 10 Customers

$100-discount coupon for Ready-To-Fly DJI S900 systems: (UAS900RTF) Limited to the first 10 Customers

Other discounted products (1uas.com/tiger-motor)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhYz-OIgic0[/youtube]

That's lovely but I'd rather have a replacement for my failed WiFi module, flimsy broken data ribbon or my flaky battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic