How can this be true?

It is a deal DJI has been running through their approved network for a while globally. Absolute bargain... just finished building my F450 and mounted the Zenmuse to the Phantom (I bourght an upgrade board so I could use the Zenmuse on both). Not sure how long that deal will run for as stock is getting low everywhere (though I am UK based).

I was thinking about buying a Vision but I may go in this direction instead. It would be nice to have stabilized video on a platform that can better carry a gimbal and gopro.

jsansing said:
I was thinking about buying a Vision but I may go in this direction instead. It would be nice to have stabilized video on a platform that can better carry a gimbal and gopro.

It all depends what you want out of your device in my opinion.

The vision looks great for those that don't have a Phantom already and just want an FPV fun flyer (and have a compatible phone). It is hard to upgrade the vision due to the 5.8ghz TX and as far as I know the Zenmuse will not fit on it (though I could be wrong there... not really looked).
The deal is great value BUT - Ideally you will need your own 7+ channel Transmitter (TX) like a DX8 or T8J. T8J comes with a great RX too that only needs one cable. You could use the stock Phantom one but you will have to remove the RX from in the Phantom rendering it useless.... So if you don't have your own TX factor in another $250 (coming from the UK I'm not sure how accurate that price is).
Also if you want flight times near that of the Vision then you will likely need 4s batts. I flew mine today with one 3s, no Zenmuse (but GCU & landing legs installed) and got maybe 8mins from it... weight was 1120grams and high winds though.

I have a Phantom, T8, and gopro3 black, and FPV equipment. I've been looking for something that could carry a gimbal and the gopro and still manage decent flight times. I think this will fit the bill.

I built a really robust 450 (with larger T-motors) and get about 12 minute flights with a 4500mah 4s.
But gotta say, it's SO much more stable compared to my Phantom, which really struggles with a heavy payload.

Well....I couldn't pass this up. Ive found after I added all the "stuff" to my phantom (eg tarot gimble, gopro black and FPV its too heavy to fly with any zip. looks like Im now entering the new club of the flame wheels.

zackspar said:
Well....I couldn't pass this up. Ive found after I added all the "stuff" to my phantom (eg tarot gimble, gopro black and FPV its too heavy to fly with any zip. looks like Im now entering the new club of the flame wheels.

I highly recumbent the better T-motors if you do go for one, I have the 3110-15's with 10" APC
props and it flies just superb.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20