How can I tell if I received an old version?

Reaction score
I bought a P3 Pro from Amazon or someone else and fulfilled by Amazon. Regardless the box I received states a range of 1.25 miles not the 3.1 I see everywhere.
I've seen threads on model versions but not clear what order they are in.
What I received is:
W323A
GL300B

I bought a P3 Pro from Amazon or someone else and fulfilled by Amazon. Regardless the box I received states a range of 1.25 miles not the 3.1 I see everywhere.
I've seen threads on model versions but not clear what order they are in.
What I received is:
W323A
GL300B
You have the newer version. The old was simply a W323, and the 300B is a great controller. It's the same as I have :)

Apologies I missed the PRO part in your post, mines the advanced thus being a 322 although it's the A like yours which signifies the later model

I believe you can tell by looking at the difference on the motors. The old one has a more bulky motor profile and the new looks slicker.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just got my P3A last week from Amazon from Ace Drone. I don't know why they marked the UPC labels with a permanent marker for? Hope it's not from a returned. But i received W322B with GL300C. Don't know if i should worry about the range as some said about the receiver range since i don't think i'll EVER fly further than my eyes can see (a football field length).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic