How can I stream my iPhone screen to a second device.

Reaction score
When flying FPV I'd like to be able to have another person be able to take my iPad and see the same screen I am seeing on my iPhone I am using for FPV with or without controls is ok in my case. Not even sure how to search or I would, is there any topics on this. Maybe somthing like go to my PC ??

I agree

I have used both irec and reflector. reflector is more stable and costs under 10.00

You can get the trial version for free

I'm not very tech savvy but it looked like it was mobile to PC or MAC. ?? I tried to DL to my iPad and it advised for "Mac" and I could not go further, any advice ? Do I need to take a pc or tablet or Mack book ?

Geert said:
RIDETOEAT said:
When flying FPV I'd like to be able to have another person be able to take my iPad and see the same screen I am seeing on my iPhone I am using for FPV with or without controls is ok in my case. Not even sure how to search or I would, is there any topics on this. Maybe somthing like go to my PC ??

I am using "Reflector" for this.
It works great.
http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/

Geert./.

Thanks to geerts help I'm now using reflector and it works great. I just need to get some goggles for my fpv

Phantom v2+ newbie how are you mirroring you iPhone to your iPad using reflector from reading the website for reflector and it is an airplay receiver that run on a PC or MAC and allows you to mirror the screen from you iPhone or iPad to either the PC or Mac and not between IOS devices. I was trying to figure out the same thing to do a demonstration for the kids at my local middle school where they have my iPad running the DJI app allowing them to control the camera and set waypoints and mirror to my iPhone so i can still see all of my OSD data while holding the transmitter incase of emergency.

I'm not sure if you can mirror from your iphone to iPad.
Geert showed me how to mirror it from my iPad/iphone to my mac book so I can record all my osd then overlay the data in videos.
If you have a MacBook then they can view it on there while you fly and control the phantoms camera or vice versa so you view it on your mac while they use the iphone to control camera and take pics and vids
Maybe geert can add some more to this
Thanks

Thanks for the clarification..i was trying to keep from taking my MacBook with me to the site but not a big deal I will give reflector a try see how it works out...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers