How can I slow the tilt on my Zenmuse

Reaction score
I am interested in slowing the travel of the tilt on my Zenmuse H3-2D. Is doable with any Zenmuse software assistant or another way. I am running a Mac, not PC, and saw that Zenmuse software works with the latter.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Eric Halberstadt
www.spitfirefilms.com

Unfortunately there isnt a way to do this using the Naza software. Im not sure why they disabled this feature. You can install a potentiometer to replace the current one in the controller to slow it down or you can buy a 3rd party controller like a Futaba.

Those settings have no effect on the h3-2d. I think they do for the h3-3d. You will need to install your own pot to replace the one in the controller.

Hello and thanks for the replies…..

So it seems the v2.0 assistant doesn't allow for gimbal tuning, but v3.0 does? I guess if one goes with v3.0, you'll get the No-Fly zones though, though have gimbal adjustment?

Eric

Why wouldn't they say what gimbal the gain controls are for? Where did you read DJI stated it was only for a 3 axis Zenmuse gimbal.

People have tested it. No effect on the h3-2d. I can't remember where I saw the details, either on here or on rcgroups. I tried searching on here but the search is crap. Try asking the question in the h3-2d and h3-3d sections of the forum.

idan_estee said:
Unfortunately there isnt a way to do this using the Naza software. Im not sure why they disabled this feature. You can install a potentiometer to replace the current one in the controller to slow it down or you can buy a 3rd party controller like a Futaba.

Having trouble finding a thread that details a pot replacement to help with the making the gimbal pitch control on the RC work more smoothly. Do you know where the thread is?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1