How can I save a certain position for construction time lapse

Reaction score
Hi there,

I need to do a time lapse over the next year, documenting the progress of a construction.
Since I can't predict the perfect drone position and gimbal angle, I need to save it during the flight.
Is there any way to achieve that?

It likely will produce far better results to do a year long timelapse with a camera on a fixed object such as a GoPro mounted on a pole or on a building.

Reactions: N017RW
You can do that with Litchi, however it will take a few steps, and it is not an "Auto Save" thing. What you could do is use Litchi to fly out to the spot you want. You can set it to "View GPS Location". Make a note of the GPS location that you see on the screen. Once that is done, create a waypoint mission to that spot and the altitude you want. You can set the gimbal angles within the mission to your preference. Noting the above previous post, you would get better results in the manner mentioned.

We do several "progression" shoots a month for clients. We create the mission initially from Mission Hub (Litchi) and then fly the mission onsite to tweak the POI's and WP's. Once it's tweaked we go back and fly it again and again and again. Makes for a great and stable final product.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj