how can i rebind the transmitter ?

Reaction score
Hi Phantom Pilots!!

I have the Phantom V 1.1.1 and i received a email from DJI to rebind my transmitter I'm having the yellow and red lights blinking !

I opened my phantom to try like in the advanced manual but the only button that has is under the phantom that i also tried to push but did not rebind my tx!!

any help please?
thank you

Did you press and hold in the button for a few seconds, I don't think a quick press of the button is enough

I did Roger until 2 blinking red light , and my transmitter didn't nothing no reaction i tried several times =/
and it keeps flashing yellow and red ( when i turn off the transmitter goes into yellow light blinking)
And in the software Naza V2 keeps saying error 27 , but i can't even go into de mode calibration to get yellow light is really a shame!!!

Hi Bob

Umm. not sure whats going on.

Is the phantom brand new ? (it should be bound when you get it, and should not need to be re-bound)

Has your transmitter unit ever bound to the phantom?

Its possible the transmitter is faulty. Mine had an intermittant fault, I'm still trying to get DJI to replace it

Roger thank you for the cooperation it is a brand new , I flew before was ok the phantom was doing calibration and getting gps signal !! the problem started when i did upgrade !!

If i disconnect from the phantom the cable of gps do you think it can works ???????

Hi Bob

Try updating the firmware in the transmitter as well as the Phantom, and if you've done that, try doing it all again

Make sure you calibrate the transmitter joysticks etc after you update the firmware in the transmitter
Also recalibrate the joysticks in the Phantom Assistant software

Calibrate the compas or reload default software wit naza assist software

DJI PHANTOM FC40, HUBSAN X4 V2, CARSON RAPTOR 1:8 NITRO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl