How can i be sure my P-3 SE is activated thru DJI ?

Reaction score
Before i go out for my 1 st flight.....i have done the process thru the DJI app and i'm pretty sure the drones all ready registered with DJI ! But what can i look for in the DJI App that indicates that it IS ?......i have my FAA numbers on the drone and a extra DJI battery too..Oh i have flown the toy ones for 8 or 9 months so this is going to be so different !.....I watched the registration video but the guy had a cable between the RC unit and it plugged in the min usb port of the drone....mine was done thru the DJI App "I Hope" !.....Thanks to all who answer my question.

Before i go out for my 1 st flight.....i have done the process thru the DJI app and i'm pretty sure the drones all ready registered with DJI ! But what can i look for in the DJI App that indicates that it IS ?......i have my FAA numbers on the drone and a extra DJI battery too..Oh i have flown the toy ones for 8 or 9 months so this is going to be so different !.....I watched the registration video but the guy had a cable between the RC unit and it plugged in the min usb port of the drone....mine was done thru the DJI App "I Hope" !.....Thanks to all who answer my question.
Hi even though you havent logged a flight with this drone yet,if you have your drone name on flight data in dji app its on the books(server) is this what you mean,,,as to little drones phantoms very easy to fly,i think also kml file shows drone name and details after a flight

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
But what can i look for in the DJI App that indicates that it IS ?
The DJI GO app will prompt you to register your Phantom if it was not registered. If you do not see that prompt and are able to enter the camera view, then it's registered.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
The DJI GO app will prompt you to register your Phantom if it was not registered. If you do not see that prompt and are able to enter the camera view, then it's registered.
See the DJI video was using a cable between the RC and the Drone to activate it...and although i had went thru the DJI app process and then watched the video it really confused me to Is My Drone really activated..and Yes I can link to the drone and see the cameras view thru my tablet on the RC...its better to ask a few questions then to be ready to take to the air Then Find You can't lift Off or fly very restricted ! and My DJI app on the tablet "says ready to FLY" ! Thank You Both for the answer to my question !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj