How big is the styrofoam on the Phantom 4 in cm?

Reaction score
How big is the case that comes with the Phantom 4 the styrofoam One , need it in centimeters plz need it to know IF i can carry it as handbag where the handbag restrictions are 20*20*35 cm

37L X 32.5W X 22H approx. it's not going to fit, unless you are flying Cebu Pacific in which case you can bring your fridge and 30 boxes of Crispy Kream donuts as carry on luggage...

Damnit isnt there any case in the market for these measurements?

Last edited:
Dammig isnt there any case in the market for these measurements?
I doubt it, the factory box is designed to fit everything in it and provide a basic level of protection during shipping. Unless you want to buy a very sturdy travelling case, remove the batteries and remote for carry on and take a chance with baggage handlers with checking in the quad.

The motor spacing (centre to centre) is 350mm... the only way you might hope to fit it in a box with your proposed dimensions is to snap at least one of the arms off. It just won't fit.

My thoughts where now to carry it all in my cabin baggage as suggested by ryanair support the remote, batteries and the drone with clothes in the same bag.. minimal clothes

You may want to check your facts with the airline- their webpage states permissible size of carry on as 55x40x20cm. The numbers you provided are for a second item.

55x40x20cm this is the size of my carry on luggage as i said before it fits in this bag together with some cloths, minimal.

The problem was that i just wanted to know the measurements of the styrofoam case and since that i know the aircraft is not the proper size to ever be carried with an diffrent case then my bag where i usually store my clothes in i just said i have no choice but to put it in my main cabin bag..enough said

The motor spacing (centre to centre) is 350mm... the only way you might hope to fit it in a box with your proposed dimensions is to snap at least one of the arms off. It just won't fit.

Let one hand be hanging out of the box. Don't snap off please. Let's change the airlines rules.

Thinking "out of the box" ;

Mavic can be an alternative, budget and required service/functionnalities permitting.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31