How and which fireproof bag to use

Reaction score
Hello

Id love to hear which fireproof bags do you use
And also how
Meaning do you charge while the battery is in there? Is the bag open when charging

Or what % do u store them in there?

Sent from my SM-G900FD using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi t2adze,
The greatest risk is when charging, so yes, when charging, and close the bag, also don't charge them unattended. Also put them in a bag (and have them hand baggage) when you're travelling in an aircraft. Amazon and eBay have charging bags aplenty..

Reactions: t2adze
Hi t2adze,
The greatest risk is when charging, so yes, when charging, and close the bag, also don't charge them unattended. Also put them in a bag (and have them hand baggage) when you're travelling in an aircraft. Amazon and eBay have charging bags aplenty..
What about when they are discharging?

As in 'in operation', or as in 'sitting about'. Both are OK in the main, make sure they have no bulges or other damage. Over high discharge rates or charging rates are the real danger areas. I reckon the 'intelligent' batteries are pretty good, I've not heard of any DJI batteries exploding or catching fire, I stand to be corrected..

Reactions: t2adze
Yes. Many people probably store their batteries in a closed case while they are auto discharging.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20