How amazing is the Flytrex??

Reaction score
I received my Flytrex core 2 yesterday... its so small, installation was easy, except for the small screws at the end of each arm of the Phantom are of very poor quality and will damage easy. Anyways finished installing and of to fly. I flew almost constantly for a whole battery in horrible windy condition, and when i came home i transferred the data into my Computer. The data told me i had been active (with a few short landings) for 23 min, not bad in windy conditions and that my top speed was 58 Km/h. Very cool to get so much data about the flight. but the coolest thing was when i exported the data unto a Google Earth file and opened it. it showed my whole flight in 3D on top of the surface of Google Earth. you could see where i flew and when i changed height. Awesome! So yes, Flytrex is amazing. :D

agreed! I just wish there was a way to export the data live to an FPV Camera. Have you tried Dashware?

Great, another 2 things i have to convince the wife to let me buy :( i need to stop buying crap, this hobby has to be worse then crack.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.