How About Some More Smilies?

Reaction score
I looked but didn't see a request forum. How about adding some more smilies? The few we have available don't have a beer-toast smiley, laugh-above smiley, a whistling smiley, well, you get the idea. Has this not been suggested before? No biggie, just thought I'd ask. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
I looked but didn't see a request forum. How about adding some more smilies? The few we have available don't have a beer-toast smiley, laugh-above smiley, a whistling smiley, well, you get the idea. Has this not been suggested before? No biggie, just thought I'd ask. :)
blank-stare.gif

image.jpg

RedHotPoker

bqjxscttx4bzqv86g.jpg
ux2xnpe6p4c22g96g.jpg
f5ie09jee8e341n6g.jpg
0zpz843npyklzq06g.jpg
bh8jjpult7udg826g.jpg

ioyf3o6w32glon86g.jpg
erf1cri53llrdi46g.jpg
sh9z3oeaep1v7b36g.jpg
ig540es9pmjd0j96g.jpg
gxpw6l9j0l3r2wf6g.jpg

m77akfeffnqydm86g.jpg

zdjheg6f5qj3je06g.jpg
aacocc4mimit4hi6g.jpg
g4xdlvve54j21x76g.jpg
lq44o6d4kcdtk8d6g.jpg
7fwjjuq1z9qphrl6g.jpg

cgjb3llsl0m1vc86g.jpg
nqs7a2imanw5sbl6g.jpg
0ltb9ybf6hklb8b6g.jpg
c29l2hs3is1bi4h6g.jpg

:) :eek: from us little guys.

Or just reach into my gif collections folder... LOL
Now, anytime somebody wants to use one of these all ya gotta do is right click on the smiley, select "copy image location" go to the post you want to add it to, click on the picture icon and right click to paste the URL. Easy, peezy....
687a46gbi7atyr36g.jpg

0f6g55codc0ftn86g.jpg
jaa3570ky95xgyv6g.jpg
3bng4ay4e4u9pch6g.jpg
5gybl2n46zm68fy6g.jpg

gkx2dw3x3lgvd4q6g.jpg
8rav49n2ri6n1tq6g.jpg
13o646gf42c1m3g6g.jpg
4l18edafyw5f7ag6g.jpg
r6nbc544rd2bazr6g.jpg

g6bp4d80g7u48sb6g.jpg
tblfkj5ob9tvcjt6g.jpg
z26z5ugmyyrodba6g.jpg

f4uc46wi6awsabk6g.jpg

z6a4lbbwm9is6ta6g.jpg

Or just reach into my gif collections folder... LOL
Now, anytime somebody wants to use one of these all ya gotta do is right click on the smiley, select "copy image location" go to the post you want to add it to, click on the picture icon and right click to paste the URL. Easy, peezy....
687a46gbi7atyr36g.jpg

0f6g55codc0ftn86g.jpg
jaa3570ky95xgyv6g.jpg
3bng4ay4e4u9pch6g.jpg
5gybl2n46zm68fy6g.jpg

gkx2dw3x3lgvd4q6g.jpg
8rav49n2ri6n1tq6g.jpg
13o646gf42c1m3g6g.jpg
4l18edafyw5f7ag6g.jpg
r6nbc544rd2bazr6g.jpg

g6bp4d80g7u48sb6g.jpg
tblfkj5ob9tvcjt6g.jpg
z26z5ugmyyrodba6g.jpg

f4uc46wi6awsabk6g.jpg

z6a4lbbwm9is6ta6g.jpg
now your taking the pee. how does you do that ??????????????

now your taking the pee. how does you do that ??????????????
Rob, It's easy. I have a folder full of emoticons (as well as other GIF's) on the net with MediaFire. I find the one I want to place in a post and copy the link. Then I start a post (like this one) and wherever I want the smiley (or GIF or whatever image I choose) to be placed I just click on the "Image" icon on the top toolbar (it's to the right of the smiley face icon). That'll open up a window in which you can then paste the copied link (image) and then click "Insert" and that image will be placed at the cursors current location. To place another one next to it you just repeat the process and so on and so forth..
I believe me, Dirk and many others have a whole arsenal of Gif's and images from which we choose from, which at times drives the mods nuts.. :D but they have their own to counter with.. LOL Sometimes one well chosen image can convey more than a page full of text ever could.;) But for the most part, it's just fun.
tblfkj5ob9tvcjt6g.jpg

BOT

Last edited:
Rob, It's easy. I have a folder full of emoticons (as well as other GIF's) on the net with MediaFire. I find the one I want to place in a post and copy the link. Then I start a post (like this one) and wherever I want the smiley (or GIF or whatever image I choose) to be placed I just click on the "Image" icon on the top toolbar (it's to the right of the smiley face icon). That'll open up a window in which you can then paste the copied link (image) and then click "Insert" and that image will be placed at the cursors current location. To place another one next to it you just repeat the process and so on and so forth..
I believe me, Dirk and many others have a whole arsenal of Gif's and images from which we choose from, which at times drives the mods nuts.. :D but they have their own to counter with.. LOL Sometimes one well chosen image can convey more than a page full of text ever could.;) But for the most part, it's just fun.
tblfkj5ob9tvcjt6g.jpg

BOT
can you save them on PC ?

Reactions: dirkclod
can you save them on PC ?
Sure. All you have to do right click on any image and from the menu that appears select "Save Image As..."
http://www.duluth.umn.edu/~hrallis/guides/SampleImages/SampleImagesGuide.html

BUT, that won't help if you want to use it on a web page. That's because in order to use an image on a webpage or like we're talking about here for postings you need to provide a URL to that image. THAT'S why I upload my images to my MediaFire storage account. So that I can then provide that URL (where the image is located on the Internet). But you don't have to download to your PC or have an online account for images like I do in order to use the pictures I've posted. You can simply right click on the image you want to use, and from the menu select "Copy Image Location". That will place the image's URL into your clipboard so that you can then paste it into the application that wants it. [Note] If you do that please only use it internally here. It's considered bad Internet etiquette to copy an image's URL from one site to use it at another. That's because it uses the first site's bandwidth for the second.

Go ahead and give it a try. Reply to this post and in your reply use one of the images I posted. Experiment, have fun, it's the Internet, you won't break it.. ;)
Hope that clarifies things a little for ya. If you still need help remember,
clkllyc71qk79qp6g.jpg

BOT

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4