Hover

Reaction score
Hello guys, I've just downloaded the hover app and I'm trying to understand how does it work.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441321330.779225.jpg

As you can see you have the blue and the red circles so witch ones you can't fly? Thank you

Hello Skylimer, what is the full name of this app? It look like a planning tool of some sort , but not one I've used. If you want another app to try, have a look at SkyDemon Lite.

Hover is impossible to navigate. It actually didn't work on my iPad mini, I uninstalled already. Junk. Anyone else experience the same?

I have found Hover (UK) not bad. Blue... Aerodrome Traffic Zones, para drop sites, etc Red... Danger areas, prohibited areas. I think also HIRTAs (high intensity radio transmission areas. I think if you click on them they tell you what they are. Timer is OK, and the front end is a onestop shop for basic weather and Kp. I prefer the original data (decent weather/space weather website, CAA website etc) but Hover is fine for a quick check in the field.

I have found Hover (UK) not bad. Blue... Aerodrome Traffic Zones, para drop sites, etc Red... Danger areas, prohibited areas. I think also HIRTAs (high intensity radio transmission areas. I think if you click on them they tell you what they are. Timer is OK, and the front end is a onestop shop for basic weather and Kp. I prefer the original data (decent weather/space weather website, CAA website etc) but Hover is fine for a quick check in the field.

Hey guys,

Dan Held from Hover here. While we use AirMap.io for our US no fly zone maps, we use these maps for the UK. Legend is described below the map. @Clive stick with us as we'll be improving the no-fly zone maps and flight logs soon.

If you have any other questions, please let me know at [email protected]!

Cheers,
Dan

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1