Horizontal lines on P3 Pro video

Reaction score
Hi all,

Did a search but did not find an exact situation like mine with the P3 Pro.

Phantom3Pro VideoDistortion

Above is a video showing horizontal lines that appeared in my footage for the first time today. The last time I flew I had a slight tip over on landing but there was no apparent damage. I've also been messing with the gimble a bit trying to put on my ND filter (with no luck). Those are the only bumps and bruises to the camera so to speak. Anyone have any experience with this or suggestions?

Appreciate it!

That's what's known as "prop shadows". An ND filter is the best way to resolve that issue. It allows you to slow down the shutter speed -- which usually eliminates the problem.

What exactly is the problem with your ND filter?

I just haven't been able to remove the stock one and put my ND4 on. Tried some of the tips posted here with no luck.

Thanks so much for the help though, glad it's not something "wrong".

To remove the UV filter, grip it as loosely as possible and turn it counter-clockwise. If you're not able to grip it, wrap something rubber around it (like a rubberband).

To remove the UV filter, grip it as loosely as possible and turn it counter-clockwise. If you're not able to grip it, wrap something rubber around it (like a rubberband).
I'd tried it before with no luck. Just gave it another shot and it worked. Go figure. Thanks again!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj