Horizon Tilt

Reaction score
Just wanted to post my appreciation for these boards, as they helped me solve a really disappointing problem. I put up with horizon tilt for a full year before finding the answer here!

On the P3P, holding down the C2 button and rolling the right-hand roller wheel allows you to adjust the camera horizon.

I am not accomplished enough to put it in all the correct terminology, but it made my day for sure.

Thanks!!!

Reactions: TrevorTron
Wait, what? Really! I almost always have horizon tilt even after a calibration. So C2 and the right wheel will adjust it on a P4?

Thanks. Is this done preflight or in the air and does it lock the horizon in level for future flights?

It works both preflight and in the air, does not lock it for future flights.
You can go into the app (Go) and adjust the gimbal tilt and that does 'stick' assuming that everything is on and connected when you make the adjustments. Good thing about that, too, is that its a number that you can adjust and record for future reference.

You can go into the app (Go) and adjust the gimbal tilt and that does 'stick' assuming that everything is on and connected when you make the adjustments. Good thing about that, too, is that its a number that you can adjust and record for future reference.

Yes, good points. But from my experience, its never off the exact same amount every time. So sometimes i have to adjust it more to get a level horizon, and other times i have to adjust it much less.

not sure what the problem is exactly, but sure wish DJI can get this issue fixed somehow.....but i dont have high expectations. From what i can tell its always been a problem with DJI drones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic