Horizon Tilt Litchi

Reaction score
Is there anyway to adjust Gimbal Roll with the Litchi app? I solve the tilted horizon in the DJI app but still seeing it in the Litchi app?

No, currently Litchi has no Gimbal roll adjustment feature.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

No, currently Litchi has no Gimbal roll adjustment feature.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Are you sure? C2+Right scroll wheel changes the horizon tilt in Litchi for me and has for months. After the latest update holding C2 and using the left scroll wheel actually changes the camera centreing too. (angles camera Left or Right)

Reactions: Whiskey_Throttle
Is there anyway to adjust Gimbal Roll with the Litchi app? I solve the tilted horizon in the DJI app but still seeing it in the Litchi app?

I believe if you adjust the gimbal roll in the DJI Go app, the roll setting will carry over into Litchi. At least that has been my experience.

Are you sure? C2+Right scroll wheel changes the horizon tilt in Litchi for me and has for months. After the latest update holding C2 and using the left scroll wheel actually changes the camera centreing too. (angles camera Left or Right)
C2+Right scroll wheel changes the horizon tilt in Litchi for me also - did not know about the left scroll wheel function. Thanks !

C2+Right scroll wheel changes the horizon tilt in Litchi for me also - did not know about the left scroll wheel function. Thanks !
Hey Whiskey, I posted that a while back.. I m not sure if thats still the case.. but i went through a period flying litchi where my camera would point left or right permanently when I used the left scroll wheel for camera tilt up and down (wasn't even pressing C2) and it was super weird..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr