Hooray, I finally have range issues

Reaction score
So, nearly a year into ownership, done all the upgrades as they popped up and never had a problem. Updated to 1.8 last night, just got back from my usually flying area and couldn't get to 600ft without total disconnect and return to home.
Oh well, guess I am now in the same boat as everyone else.

So, nearly a year into ownership, done all the upgrades as they popped up and never had a problem. Updated to 1.8 last night, just got back from my usually flying area and couldn't get to 600ft without total disconnect and return to home.
Oh well, guess I am now in the same boat as everyone else.

Where are you located: CE or FCC area?

Last edited:
Now you will forgive this tongue in cheek reply.
You are in York, I am in North Lincolnshire, Ealand nr Scunthorpe to narrow it down. So, CE and 10 days ago in the same area I got to 2194 feet before I voluntarily brought her home without any signal problems.

Now you will forgive this tongue in cheek reply.
You are in York, I am in North Lincolnshire, Ealand nr Scunthorpe to narrow it down. So, CE and 10 days ago in the same area I got to 2194 feet before I voluntarily brought her home without any signal problems.

Ha, yes. Didn't think to check your profile.

I'll hold off from this latest firmware for now! Maybe you could try downgrading the firmware to see if you get back to your previous range?

Not a chance that I will downgrade the firmware, I just think messing brings out more snakes to bite me. I will find a nice remote spot, redo imu and compass and accept what comes out the other end. I will just find somewhere more interesting to fly that doesn't involve vast yardages.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie