Hood for Nvidia Shield K1

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a hood that will fit the Nvidia Shield K1? I have ordered 2 different hoods and neither will work. Any recommendations for Nvidia Shield K1 users?

Thank you in advance.

I'm going to print one soon.. i'll let you know how it turns out.
Print as in 3D printing? That is awesome. Let me know how it turns out. I would definitely purchase one.

I use a Hoodie that I got for my iPad mini. It works on the Shield tablet as well.
image.jpeg

The nice thing about the Hoodie is it can be folded up and tucked into a battery slot in the case.
image.jpeg

Reactions: zitrojj
I use a Hoodie that I got for my iPad mini. It works on the Shield tablet as well.View attachment 42029
The nice thing about the Hoodie is it can be folded up and tucked into a battery slot in the case.View attachment 42030

Where can I get that hoodie? Also, what back pack and googles are you using? Back pack looks very comfortable.

Where can I get that hoodie? Also, what back pack and googles are you using? Back pack looks very comfortable.
hoodivision
The goggles are Zeiss Cinemizers that have been discontinued.:(
The backpack is very comfortable! It's from Go Professional Cases, for my P2 Vision +, but works fine for the P3 as well.
image.jpeg

Hiking on the big island, Hawaii, with my Phantom.:rolleyes:

Reactions: zitrojj
hoodivision
The goggles are Zeiss Cinemizers that have been discontinued.:(
The backpack is very comfortable! It's from Go Professional Cases, for my P2 Vision +, but works fine for the P3 as well. View attachment 42031
Hiking on the big island, Hawaii, with my Phantom.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the information.

Wow. 505 for the backpack can that be right?
Amazon.com : Go Professional Cases Black Fieldline Phantom 2 Vision/vision+ Backpack : Camera & Photo

Nice. Hawaii can't wait to go out there. One of these days.

Reactions: Fplvert
Thanks for the information.

Wow. 505 for the backpack can that be right?
Amazon.com : Go Professional Cases Black Fieldline Phantom 2 Vision/vision+ Backpack : Camera & Photo

Nice. Hawaii can't wait to go out there. One of these days.
The limited edition is $239.00. DJI Phantom 3 Backpack Limited Edition Black | GPC, Inc.
The 511 backpack comes in different colors, but black is in stock at this time.
Hawaii is my favorite vacation place. Maui is the best, but the big island is where I have family. Weird place to go for Christmas!
image.jpeg

Waipio Valley, Hawaii, tested the backpack when I was taking a leak, the backpack tumbled about fifty feet down the muddy trail. Nothing broken, I was very lucky!

The limited edition is $239.00. DJI Phantom 3 Backpack Limited Edition Black | GPC, Inc.
Hawaii is my favorite vacation place. Maui is the best, but the big island is where I have family. Weird place to go for Christmas! View attachment 42045
Waipio Valley, Hawaii, tested the backpack when I was taking a leak, the backpack tumbled about fifty feet down the muddy trail. Nothing broken, I was very lucky!

Found the standard for 189. Very nice back pack. I just ordered the hood you suggested. Lets see how it goes.

Hawaii seems like an awesome place. My fiance gave me my P3P for Christmas right after we came back from Puerto Rico. Wish I would have had it then we went to a place called Los Arcos in Arecibo. There are seven arches in the water. It would have been an amazing place to take aerial photography. Another place I really loved was Turks and Caicos. At least I had my GoPros but nothing like seeing a place from the sky.

Glad your Bird survived the 50 foot drop.

Attachments

• 5927099855_20db6b7133.jpg
    5927099855_20db6b7133.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 406
Hawaii is my favorite vacation place. Maui is the best, but the big island is where I have family. Weird place to go for Christmas! View attachment 42045
btw awesome picture. Don't you wish they had either a separate controller for photo. Like the GoPro control? This way when you take those family pictures you could hide the DJI controller. Or maybe a timer.

Print as in 3D printing? That is awesome. Let me know how it turns out. I would definitely purchase one.
I finally got around to printing one (or two) v2 has cut outs where the cord needs to go :)
but it turned out pretty good.
it's a solid piece, but i'm thinking of ether making a v3 with hinges or just buying some and cutting the sides and make it fold-able.
I'll post some pics shortly.

Found the standard for 189. Very nice back pack. I just ordered the hood you suggested. Lets see how it goes.

Hawaii seems like an awesome place. My fiance gave me my P3P for Christmas right after we came back from Puerto Rico. Wish I would have had it then we went to a place called Los Arcos in Arecibo. There are seven arches in the water. It would have been an amazing place to take aerial photography. Another place I really loved was Turks and Caicos. At least I had my GoPros but nothing like seeing a place from the sky.

Glad your Bird survived the 50 foot drop.
Did you test out the hoodie on your shield yet? If so, any feedback on how well it works? I've got to get something for midday/afternoon flying. Can't see a thing when the sun is out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik