Honolulu, Hawaii (oahu)

Reaction score
any other phantom pilots on Oahu? I just got my P2V+. Wanna meet up?

Aloha,

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

I'll be back in Waikiki in November for a couple of weeks. Hoping to bring my P2V+ along for the ride.

Martin.

Howzit guys!

I stay in honolulu so lmk if you guys like go fly or do some tandem aerial shots.

Shoooooots!

Malolo

ust finished rebuilding my phantom after a water landing in a pool. Fried pretty much everything in it. Going to start an F550 build pretty soon to put the FPV stuff on again. Not doing that again with the Phantom.

Anyway, if any of you ever want to go out flying, hit me up. [email protected]

hey guys,

Phil here, I live in Waikiki and always have fun flying around island. Hit me up if you guys want to go flying, its always good to talk about flying and ideas. [email protected], I have a IG acct...@ragingdroner to check out some footage etc. Lets go fly. Met some guys over last weekend, 2 actually with P2V+'s, they are getting popular.

Phil

Hello,
My name is Szymon (Simon), I have recently moved to Honolulu HI. I was looking for a place where people I could find some information about flight sites and meet other people to fly.
I was unable to find anything else but this forum, so I have decided to create a Facebook group where we all can have discussions as well as create events where
we could meet up and ply together. I hope that this group is going to help with easier and faster communication. So please join it feel free to post anything you
want that is related to quadcopters or fpv flying, also invite other people to the group that you know of living in Honolulu area. Here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/honoluluquad/
Hope to see you all there soon!

Hi All,

My name is Andrew Porter. I produce a small web series called "Decker." We're scheduled to film on Oahu the week of Dec. 8th, and would like to incorporate a few drone shots. We'd love to hire a Phantom pilot for the day.

We're currently scheduled to film on Dec. 10th, and plan for it only taking a few hours. It would be a few simple shots of a man walking along the beach and admiring the view. For your work, we're able to provide $300 for the day.

Please find our first episode below. As you'll see, it's a rather minimal show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA-EqQhF_9o

Please let me know your thoughts or if you have any questions at all. I'd be glad to help in any way. My email is [email protected]

Best,
Andrew

Aloha,
Looking for a drone pilot for a couple of shots for an animated kids movie teaser. It is animated, but uses real backgrounds. There are a few shots that a drone might do the trick! I saw one flying at the Okinawan Festival during the bone dance a few months ago, and am hoping to get a hand. The project is pretty cool, and a one man band for the most part. Email me here if interested: [email protected]

I would like to try and shoot one day during the holiday break, between Dec 20th to Jan 1st.

and a test scene -

Mahalo

So this is a year after the last posting from Honolulu. (see above)

I have a P2V+ and would like to met talk fly with anyone in the area especially around the Ali Wai marina. I just need to learn more about the Phantom and how to fly and maintain them.

De

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl