Hong Kong or Macau based Pilot with drone needed 1st week of March in Macau

Reaction score
Looking for Macau or Hong Kong based Pilots with drone (29 cm or more between rotors) for simple indoor flight in Macau, China.

This is a PAID job. Flight paths are very simple: take off, hover various heights, land.

Must have enough batteries to fly for 1 hour, which is the total work time of this job.

Owning different size of drones (bigger than 30 cm) is a big plus.

Being able to record video is a small plus but not a must.

Preferred flight date in Macau is 7th or 8th March.

Please take note that Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA) will have to be signed in order ro enter the venue.

Last edited:
Hello JMFX. Can you give us more details about the actual job? What is the purpose of this hover and land? How big is the indoor space and how high are the ceilings?

I believe a Phantom 4 Pro would meet your requirements, if you are measuring distance between rotors on the diagonal. I have a passport and am able to travel on short notice.

However you are brand new to the forum here and without any sort of track record, it would be difficult for anyone here to ascertain that this is a legitimate paid offer. Would all travel costs be paid by you in advance? What is the rate of pay for this assignment?

Reactions: Phantom2USA
Hi Thanks for the reply, the purpose of the flight is to validate the scale of the drone inside the venue and see what kind of effect the wind displacement would have on low ground fog FX. Unfortunately, I'm looking for local drone operators based either in Macau or Hong Kong. I appreciate the comments on the legitimacy of this offer, to offer some further precision: we are looking for someone local or close to Macau with his/her own drone(s), NDA will need to be signed so that we may divulge sensitive information about the project, payment will be negotiated directly with the qualifying individuals. We will not pay travel costs in advance, but will cover commute (Ferry) costs for operators in Hong Kong.

Last edited:
Hi Thanks for the reply, the purpose of the flight is to validate the scale of the drone inside the venue and see what kind of effect the wind displacement would have on low ground fog FX. Unfortunately, I'm looking for local drone operators based either in Macau or Hong Kong.
OK thanks. I don't think I saw that requirement (for local pilots) in the post originally.

Yeah, it's in the first sentence.. You just missed it..

Yes, I noticed that.
I’ve been on this forum since 10/18 and I don’t ever recall hearing of anyone from Hong Kong.
Hope you find someone, Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers