Home point lock for P3S

Reaction score
Anyone having issues on figuring out how to pick the home point like you used to with DJI Go 2.8? I may have been naïve, but I finally figured it out yesterday when I had a duh moment to try to fly over a fairly large pond for the 1st time.

In the Go app from the menu for the bird when you are flying, you have to click on the your location or the bird location button from the drone pop up menu on top. When the bird is in the air, then you click on it and it will update accordingly.

Like I said, my duh moment, but I haven't seen anything on this for awhile and I know people were having issues when it updated to 2.8 with the layout. If you need pics, let me know and I will post when I hook up to the bird to show the menu.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

isn't the home point automatically done when GPS lock is established?
Tony, Dirk is right on that. I am talking about manual changing it after takeoff. I did it Tuesday since I was close to water at takeoff and wanted to change it, so I used the MC settings.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey Meta, just saw some of your stuff pop up on Go. Very nice pics!

He does have some very good stuff . Check out his link .
And just in case you don't know if you want to get his attention do it like this @Meta4 :)
Now his head is going to get bigger :eek:

Reactions: Nickster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers