Home Lock

Reaction score
Although I haven't engaged the RTH function on my Phantom, I have used the new Home Lock a few times. Does anyone know, if when pulling back on the stick the Phantom will stop overhead above the home point or will it keep flying until I release the stick? Thanks

My P2 switched to course lock when it got close. I tried home lock once so far on the P3 and it seemed to stop and hover overhead when it got home. It seems to be a better way for home lock to work. The only bad landing I had with the P2 was after demonstrating home lock to a friend I forgot it was still on and when it got close it switched to course lock and landed next to me in a tree branch, no damage. I thought at first it had malfunctioned but then noticed that the switch was still set to home lock.

I only tried this once with the P3 and it surprised me that it stopped and went into a hover so verify this yourself before believing me, I might be wrong. It would save a lot of trial and error if DJI could release the manual for each upgrade when the upgrade is released.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20