Home Lock

Reaction score
New to Phantoms and trying to set Home lock so the orientation of the controller stays relative to the view of the controller. I have the manual and tried to follow it with no luck. Can someone provide a basic instruction so I can try it???

With fly lock all you need to do is a few things.(I believe I'm thinking it's the one also called headless mode) Say for example you want to fly normally but have the camera facing you rather then facing in the direction it's heading ...

1) turn home lock on
2) face the drone towards you
3) press home lock again

And there you go [emoji16] you can now fly forward as normal but this time the camera is facing in the direction you want it to face.

Best in mind it's been over a year since I done that so I am going from memory (and I only tried that once ) but if the updates in the past haven't changed then that's how it's done.

Please correct me someone if I got this wrong. In the meantime YouTube it, pretty sure it's on there [emoji4]

Home lock will bring your Phantom home when you pull back on the stick no matter where it is or what direction it is facing , Course lock sets a heading direction , face the camera in your direction you want to fly then set Course lock , forward on the stick will be in that direction but you can yaw your Phantom and face the camera in any direction while flying in your original Course lock direction.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31