home lock on v1.1.1

Reaction score
I need advice on my phantom 1.1.1 all works ok also in the assistant it shows the left toggle working off/course lock/home lock, but when in the air more than 40ft away with gps on the right toggle, only the course lock works but not home lock, what do I have to do to get home lock to work when I pull the left toggle all the way back, as I said in the middle position the course lock works perfectly

in fact what happens in home lock is if the phantom is facing to my left I put it in home lock and pull back the right stick the phantom goes backwards to the right??

Not familiar with the P1 specifically but the P2's need to be 20 meters away from home/take off point.
No reason to believe it would be different for a P1.

Within the 20 meter distance it reverts to Course Lock which most likely explains your last sentence/question.

Not familiar with the P1 specifically but the P2's need to be 20 meters away from home/take off point.
No reason to believe it would be different for a P1.

Within the 20 meter distance it reverts to Course Lock which most likely explains your last sentence/question.

thanks for your reply, it answers the question, I thought it was 10 meters, I'll have to get my head back into the manual again. thanks again
ray

back again!!
it is 10 meters for the v1.1.1
from the hand book, (Home lock flying requires that 6 or more GPS satellites are found and the aircraft is further than 10m away from the home point.)

now I realize why it was going to the right when I had it in home lock, after I took off I moved my position from takeoff point further back and a lot more to the left so the phantom was doing what it was supposed to do in home lock it was going back to my takeoff point not to me,,,,,,,,,, duhhhh sorry

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj