Home lock and course lock question

Reaction score
Very beginner question... Flying my phantom in manual / atti / gps mode I totally understand how it flies and it works just the way I would expect. No issues at all.

My problem is home lock and course lock. I always start my phantom with the status light pointing at me (so I am looking at the back of the phantom).

When I switch to course lock if push the right stick right the phantom will go LEFT! When I push the right stick left the phantom will go right! When I push the right stick UP (as in towards the TOP of the controller or full throttle if this was the throttle stick!) the phantom will come towards me! If I pull the right stick DOWN the phantom will fly away from me.

Much the same behaviour in home lock... That is the total opposite of what I expected! Can someone please clarify this for me.

Also be sure you haven't over flown you start position. For example if you start flying facing south and let the quad fly over you so you're facing north, the controls will be reversed until you face south again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj