Holiday in Spain

Reaction score

A holiday in Spain no problems taking my P3P on board as hand luggage with Ryanair, no questions travelling through customs just the rain was a pain in the arse.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Wibble and sonof40
Enjoy your phantom holidays

Reactions: Ovaine
Very nicely done. What camera setting/filter did you use?

Hi there, I used a polar pro ND 16 and due to being in a rush I cheated and went auto. Normally I'd be ISO 100, D-log and shutter around 60. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The rain in Spain, falls mainly on the plains.

I am sure you are aware about Spanish drone rules but if you need a copy let me know.

The rain in Spain, falls mainly on the plains.

I am sure you are aware about Spanish drone rules but if you need a copy let me know.

I am not and will take mine there maybe Sept. I tend to go to very remote areas though high in the mountains etc.
Please post them for all to see!

Here is the spanish regs.

Attachments

• recomendaciones_uso_drones.pdf
    737.2 KB · Views: 202
Here is the spanish regs.

I don't speak Spanish and I can't even copy and paste it into Google to translate so I suppose I will just take my chances. Nobody seemed to speak a single word of English in Northern Spain anyway!!!
Went into a resturant and ordered a steak. That is what I got. YUP a steak. Nothing else. No salad no bread no chips no potatoes nothing but a bloody steak - literally!
Much nicer down South.

Yes, in Spain, if you order a steak you get a steak. If you want anything else you ask, unless its menu de dia which comes with the other bits.

the basic translation is
YOU are responsible for damage done
No more than 120 M high
Line of sight
Dont fly over urban areas
Dont fly of groups of people, processions, beaches, parks etc
Dont fly near airports
No night flying

Be aware that the airport zones are MUCH larger than DJI show, the wording of the small print says no flying in CTR zones which can be 60kms from airport.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4