Hole-In-The-Ground

I'd love to know where this spot exactly is ...i'd love to look it over the whole area with Google earth....You did great.

Reactions: Gr8fulTed
I'd love to know where this spot exactly is ...i'd love to look it over the whole area with Google earth....You did great.
It's in the high desert of south central Oregon right off Hwy 31 between LaPine and Fort Rock. If you look at a Google map with the satellite feature, you can see it right off the highway. Message me for more complete directions if you need them. And there's another place about 45 minutes away from this called Crack-In-The-Ground that I'm going to film soon.

Wow this is cool! I have to add this location to my bucket list :D Thanks for sharing!

It's in the high desert of south central Oregon right off Hwy 31 between LaPine and Fort Rock. If you look at a Google map with the satellite feature, you can see it right off the highway. Message me for more complete directions if you need them. And there's another place about 45 minutes away from this called Crack-In-The-Ground that I'm going to film soon.
Very Nice.

i really want to get someone shots of Crack-In-The-Ground

Wow.....I checked it out what a neat place to visit : Crack In The Ground
Here's a video someone took of Crack In The Ground, although he focuses on the more difficult of the two paths at the place:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Crowe99

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31