Hmm question?

Reaction score
Was looking to buy a phantom 2 for my birthday but not sure what to do with all the people having battery problems. Just might wait a while.

eandar said:
Was looking to buy a phantom 2 for my birthday but not sure what to do with all the people having battery problems. Just might wait a while.

You have to remember that of all the phantoms sold.. The ones with battery issues are fairly small. It's up to you, of course, but you will be waiting a long time if you're looking for a flawless product line :)

eandar said:

Thanks for such a scintillating post. If you're that petrified of buying a Phantom because 1 out of a million batteries plays up then how are you ever going to grow the balls to actually fly? Pathetic.

There are 2 certainties in life - Death and Taxes. Fly any form of model aircraft and sooner or later you will add crashing to the list...

Get over it. With the exception of the gimbal - or a dunk in the drink, most parts of a P2 can be fixed reasonably cheaply. Learn to fly in a controlled and systematic manner and you will avoid most heavy uncontrolled landings.

The Phantom battery can have issues, but the proportion of quads that fall out of the sky is tiny. If this was not the case, we would soon find them banned as dangerous.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair