Histogram Parade DJI Go

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have read on another Phantom 4 Pro forum that there is a way to display a histogram parade in the DJI Go Application. I have reviewed the application but do not see any histogram options other than the standard combined histogram. Can anyone lead me in the correct direction?

Don Barar

You can find the "Histogram" setting in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO.jpg

Hi M,

Thanks for writing. That I already know how to do. But this gives me a combined histogram for all three colors. What I am seeking is what is called a "parade histogram". A parade histogram is where a separate histograms are displayed for each of the red, green, and blue channels.

Don Barar

Got a link to where you're reading about this feature?

I don't see the "RGB Parade" setting anywhere in DJI GO. Maybe try asking "Dr Jon" about it in that thread.

Hi M,

This is the URL where I read the feature was added in the new firmware:

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=583619

Comment about paraded histogram being added in new firmware in post 19.

Don Barar
I have been wanting to have the RGB histogram in my P4P like I have in my Nikons and have been disappointed that it's not available so I was excited to see this post. Unfortunately, when I followed that url I found that it was an Inspire forum and they were referring to firmware for the X5S camera in the Inspire drones. I'm afraid it doesn't apply to the P4P camera. Maybe in the future...

Ed

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj