Hint to Monitor/receiver manufacturers

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else wonder why manufacturers aren't putting a built-in record capability with a SD card? I am not an electronics expert, but it seems the next logical step. Why we have to keep adding extra components to record the iOSD is beyond reason.

sdtrojan said:
Is it just me or does anyone else wonder why manufacturers aren't putting a built-in record capability with a SD card? I am not an electronics expert, but it seems the next logical step. Why we have to keep adding extra components to record the iOSD is beyond reason.

Not sure what you're referring to? Do you mean recording flight data?

sdtrojan said:
They already exist...

Torrey Hills. You?

Did you get your Phantom 2/FPV setup from EZdrone off Miramar Rd?

Just about every camera, in RC and not, has a memory card, including Hero's. If you have FPV, you are seeing what your Hero is recording to disc, if you set it up that way.

I have tiny to Phantom size quads and all use micro SD cards. Even digital SLR cameras have some sort of memory card.

PhantomFanatic said:
Just about every camera, in RC and not, has a memory card, including Hero's. If you have FPV, you are seeing what your Hero is recording to disc, if you set it up that way.

I have tiny to Phantom size quads and all use micro SD cards. Even digital SLR cameras have some sort of memory card.
What does this have to do with having a built in DVR/SD card writer in a monitor?

dptcalvin said:
Torrey Hills. You?

Did you get your Phantom 2/FPV setup from EZdrone off Miramar Rd?

Yes, I got mine at EZ Drone. I am in the Rancho Bernardo area.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj