Hillside residents report 'Peeping Tom' drone outside their windows

They need to be "educated" on what the drone can and more importantly can NOT see at that range. People people people (shakes head).

The same ones that complain and would shoot your drone down post their life history in detail on facebook., twitter, instagram.............

Saw an article today where a guy took random people's photos on the subway and using consumer facial recognition software found 70 % of them on Social media.

Reactions: JCP10
I get your drift but it comes down to the 'expectation of privacy' which is Zero in the examples you cited.

Reactions: ChrisA
It's important to remember that people don't know what , for example, the P3P can do, because they have probably never seen one up close or in operation before. All they know is that in the movies, drones can see into your bedroom from miles away. It may be ignorant, but if we blow those people off as ignorant, we lose the opportunity to change their minds. "He who wins souls is wise."

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: GoodnNuff
sounds like a bunch of people who have nothing better to do than look out their window for drones.

Who expects privacy on a subway ?
In the article, he stated that he made it clear he was taking their picture with no attempt to hide it. He said nobody seemed to care.

I do see the no privacy on a subway thing but an obvious walk up, stand in front and take a picture would seem confrontational to a degree to many people..

The rules they stated in the article are very inaccurate. And of course the comments were full of lemming replies.

It's important to remember that people don't know what , for example, the P3P can do, because they have probably never seen one up close or in operation before. All they know is that in the movies, drones can see into your bedroom from miles away. It may be ignorant, but if we blow those people off as ignorant, we lose the opportunity to change their minds. "He who wins souls is wise."

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
First thing people say to me is: What's the zoom range on that lens? (I tell them, uh, there isn't a zoom on the lens). They act like they don't believe it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1