Hiking Trip Saluda, NC

Reaction score
Enjoy !

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cool video. That was more than just Saluda in there though. I'm just a few miles from "Sliding Rock" and in fact I was over there just a few minutes ago LOL!

Reactions: nsheridan19
Cool video. That was more than just Saluda in there though. I'm just a few miles from "Sliding Rock" and in fact I was over there just a few minutes ago LOL!

Yeah we actually went to all of these places in one weekend (below) and I ended up with 10 gigs of footage haha. To line up with the song I needed a couple more clips for the end. Beautiful out there though! Next video has the blue ridge parkway in it

Green river narrows
Pearsons Falls
Big Bradley Falls
White oak mountain
Looking glass falls
Sliding rock
Black Balsan

These are almost in my backyard:

Looking glass falls
Sliding rock
Black Balsam

When you head up to Blue Ridge Parkway be sure to leave your sUAS in the trunk as it's very much a no fly area.

For the record the leaves are about to start changing dramatically and this area will be awash with some AMAZING fall colors over the next few weeks.

These are almost in my backyard:

Looking glass falls
Sliding rock
Black Balsam

When you head up to Blue Ridge Parkway be sure to leave your sUAS in the trunk as it's very much a no fly area.

For the record the leaves are about to start changing dramatically and this area will be awash with some AMAZING fall colors over the next few weeks.

Yeah a state trooper told me to put it away. I can't wait I have heard about that. I go to school in Raleigh (NC State) so its not too far of a drive actually.

Yeah a state trooper told me to put it away. I can't wait I have heard about that. I go to school in Raleigh (NC State) so its not too far of a drive actually.

I'm up in Waynesville NC.... (almost in Tn).... let me know if you need any suggestions :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers