Which one works better?

• Normal speed video

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Slo mo video

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I did some filming with my P4 from a boat the other day. It was going quite fast, so I really needed sport mode in order to keep up. I edited two videos, the first one on normal speed, en the other one which is mostly edited in 50% slo-mo and a bit more contrast. Used iMovie for the first vid and Final Cut Pro for the second.

Let me know what you guys think and which one works better. Any tips for better flying, better shots, better editing are welcome off course!

Fast vid:

Slo-mo vid:

I like the Slo-mo with the higher contrast, it has a nice artistic touch to it. You do notice the rotors in a few places, I assume this is due to high speeds during sport mode. Also some of the panning around seems to be a bit shakey/rough. I think I might suggest some more approach/depart shots toward a hovering camera/slower moving drone. I think this will also help with your horizon tilt. I like it for a first boat flight video. One question I have is where did you take off/land from? How did you feel comfortwise flying over water?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj